Monday, June 13, 2005

Well, I was offered the job, and now I just need to figure out whether or not I should take it- do I have the energy to deal with other peoples' kids and my own? Would I end up not making any money after paying for benefits, etc.? Do I really want to go back to having to be somewhere every single day? Hmmmm-


Dani said...

Congratulations, and good luck with your decision. What's the word on free tuition for Cadao, or are they still making you wait several weeks to hear about it?

Dan, Sarah, Cadao, and Alyra Rain said...

I told them I'd take it if they offered free tuition for Cadao, and they didn't seem happy. They haven't gotten back to me about that, but it sounded unlikely that they would. That would make my decision for me- I'm not going to work someplace that I can't send my own kid to.