Thursday, June 15, 2006

A's crib mutterings at bedtime tonight

Feed da birds, tuppence tuppence tuppence a bag

eight nine ten eleven

Nana play toys. E-I-E-I-O.

No kick Mommy. Hurt Mommy.

Noisy roofers. Roofers go home. Roofers sleeping. Woofie sleeping. Daddy sleeping. Daddy sleeping right now.

--------------------

Daddy soooo wished he had been sleeping. Instead, he was cleaning out the mudroom so the contractors could work on it, now that they've FINALLY finished our roof. Meanwhile, as soon as A fell asleep, I opened up the bottom of the dishwasher and ran it to see if I could figure out why water was pouring into our basement. Luckily, I didn't have to spend too long lying on the tile floor with a flashlight to see that the leak is related to the float. Now we need to figure out whether we can fix it with a gasket of some kind or if it's going to be an even more painful replacement.

No comments: