Tuesday, November 29, 2005

recent freecycle posts that cracked me up

[CRFreeCycle] WANTED - PLEASE READ....TV WITH A LARGER SCREEN FOR DISABLED MOM

OUR TV IS DYING (AND I HAVE A TUMOR BEHIND MY OPTIC NERVE SO I NEED A TV WITH A BIGGER SCREEN)SO WE NEED A NEW ONE. PLEASE HELP US. I HAVE 2 CHILDREN WHO LOVE TO WATCH TV AND WE HAVE NO INCOME TO PURCHASE A NEW ONE. I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP US. THANK YOU AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

[CRFreeCycle] Wanted: Outdoor Antennas
Hello everyone. I am attempting to build my first "antenna farm" and am in need of any type of outdoor antenna you might have. TV, UHF, VHF, CB, Shortwave, etc... Any condition, any size. Thank you.

[CRFreeCycle] WANTED Camcorder
Needed to take video for Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Thanks!

[CRFreeCycle] OFFER: Fruit Sitter Clock Set - Latham
This was a free gift with purchase and the outside of the box says "Fruit Sitter Clock Set".It is a clock shaped like an apple with various fruits and veggies around, with seperate extra fruit/veggie pieces that go on the wall around it. Kinda cute in it's own way, would probably go well in a country motif kitchen, still in plastic in box.

[CRFreeCycle] WANTED: DOS .62 OS
Looking for the DOS .62 or .622 OS. Thanks.

No comments: